Hey there, today I am going to show you that how to create Wi-Fi Hotspot in Windows 10. It’s really very simple. Just go to your network setting and then go mobile hotspot and create your own network. Please watch the video for learn.
It’s very easy to earn money from home but you just need to know that how to work. I am going to create a new video for you guys. It’s completely in Bangla. You can start freelancing from home. It’s all about upwork. Just was the video and learn how to work on upwork. If you have any questions please let me know. I will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Upwork is the online Marketplace. Upwork is the best online Marketplace. And creating a video Bangla video about upwork. If you watch this video, you will know that how to start work on upwork.
Have a good day, hope you are well. We are a startup company and we are looking for some data entry experts to join in our team. If you want to join in our team, please let us know your hourly rate. Your daily 2 duty will be data entry related tasks. Thanks for your time! Please feel free to contact with us. Please drop your application by comment box.
I don’t care that, what type of educational background you have or what type of work history you have. Whatever,
Task #1: You need to send 2k messages (Facebook Marketplace) for an invitation.
Task #2 : You need to drive Freelancers to join in our market. We need 50 Freelancer “Service” Posts in our marketplace.
Task #3 You need to drive clients for post a job in our marketplace. We need minimum 100 Posts within a day. It’s your responsibility like how you can do that.
Job Title : Senior Designer
Company : Microsoft
Employment type : Full-Time
Job Source : Microsoft careers
AndFreelancer is an opensource marketplace where you can find jobs for free! You may also can post your job. Today we are finding jobs from Microsoft careers . We just collect the job articles and details for you. So, please read the job details and if you are the perfect one, please don’t forget to apply for Microsoft careers!
Inside Microsoft’s Massive Headquarters
About the role (Microsoft careers)
The Windows Design Systems team is looking for a Senior Product Designer with exceptional visual design skills and experience in creating and maintaining design systems. In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the visual design expression of Fluent on Windows and develop elegant and scalable design solutions that will set Windows apart from any other operating system.
About Windows & Devices (Microsoft careers)
The Windows & Devices Experiences team is responsible for creating the next generation of experiences for Windows and the Surface line of products. We are a multidisciplinary team of designers, product managers and engineers who work collaboratively on creating research-backed, people-centric experiences that bridge the gap between software and hardware, while being inclusive, accessible, and modern. We believe that our products reflect the people and the culture behind them, and we foster a synergetic work environment where curiosity, critical thinking and diverse perspectives are highly valued. Windows is going through an exciting transformation and the Windows & Devices Experiences team is at the center of it. We partner closely with business and technology team members to envision, design, define, validate, and deliver experiences which reach over 1.3 billion people.
Meet the makers and join us in building the next generation of Windows.
PS: We are a remote-friendly team. While co-location is not mandatory, it is required of this role to align to Redmond office hours.
About Windows Design Systems
We are a team of systems designers and design technologists that create forward thinking design patterns which are used by Microsoft engineers to build innovative Windows experiences and by external customers to build apps that feel native on Windows.
Responsibilities (Microsoft careers)
- Steer the visual language and design direction of Fluent on Windows to create a set of memorable and ownable experiences that will help strengthen and differentiate our product and brand
- Craft elegant and scalable design solutions for the Windows platform that are fully compliant with engineering and accessibility requirements
- Develop and maintain the design system for the Windows platform (design toolkits, design guidance, documentation, processes) for our internal and external customers
- Advocate for design and engineering best practices to our design and developer audience in order to deliver modern and performant experiences
- Work closely with Research, Product and Engineering to identify, plan, scope and execute design solutions end to end
- Work autonomously and think strategically to identify areas of opportunity for cross-platform coherence through the Fluent Design System
Qualifications (Microsoft careers)
- A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional design skills, attention to detail, and the ability to solve complex problems through elegant solutions
- 5+ years of experience of building digital products
- Experience in driving large scale, customer-centered, horizontal initiatives: understanding the needs, behaviors and motivations of our customers to develop relevant solutions that impact multiple endpoints
- Ability to champion collaborative product making and partnering with multiple teams across multiple organizations
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills (both verbal and written) and ability to present your work to peers and executives
- Excellent visual design skills and ability create pixel-perfect designs, prototypes and other design artifacts
- Proficiency with industry standard design tools such as Figma, ProtoPie or equivalent applications
- Familiarity with agile process, asynchronous communication and working with distributed teams
Skills that will set you apart
- Technical background and experience with markup languages (HTML, XAML, MD) and functional prototyping (ES6, React, Typescript)
- Experience in working with and developing custom tooling and design to code solutions (e.g. design tokens)
- Design / dev community advocacy experience
- Passion for technical writing
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
How to apply : Click here for Microsoft careers
Lead Product Designer – Client Growth
Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We help connect companies large and small with top independent talent from around the world. Simply put, our mission is to create economic opportunities so people have better lives.
Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled independent professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere.
As a Lead Product Designer on our team, you will drive innovative experiences for one of our company’s top strategic pillars! By owning key workstreams, you will have the opportunity to reinvent how companies find, hire, and pay freelancers. You will be empowered by a strong design culture to design products and features that help millions of users collaborate with distributed teams!
- Lead the design strategy for several work-streams within one of the company’s most meaningful pillars and core product experiences
- Drive an innovative and entrepreneurial culture by delivering thoughtful, explorative MVPs designed to learn from and iterate with
- Own end-to-end design projects consisting of several product features and touchpoints from ideation, research, through execution and production
- Be the subject matter authority for experience and design
- Be curious. Learn about our users, build empathy for their needs, advocate for them and deliver impactful experiences that connect their goals to business context.
- Demonstrate high quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UX: research, ideation, facilitation, strategy, interaction design, information architecture, and visual execution
- Build a variety of design assets to communicate your concepts to a broad range of partners and end users; ranging from strategy and experience concepts to detailed design systems and assets
- Collaborate with product, services, engineering, and operations partners; produce design solutions, and adapt your designs to emerging constraints
- Drive multiple small to large projects in parallel in partnership with your team and other teams and functions in the organization.
- Develop your skills and expertise in the dynamics of a dual-sided marketplace
- Mentor junior designers on the team; lead small teams of designers when needed
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Proven experience as a UX designer in a cross-functional UX team, dedicated to the complete UX design and development lifecycle of several successfully launched features and products
- A self-starter, “tinker” attitude that proactively drives explorations
- Recent Mobile experience that includes leading “mobile first” design efforts and crafting responsive flows across form factors
- A thoughtful balance of product requirements, user needs and growth opportunities to scale product adoption and engagement
- Ability to work seamlessly with product, research, engineers, operations and customers
- Architect system wide design solutions that satisfy both product and engineering requirements
- Proven high bar for quality and attention to detail
- ***Portfolio is required***
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
How to apply : Lead Product Designer – Client Growth (Remote)
Job Source : UpWork
Please share this post. Josh is Featured as the Top Freelancer in the IT & Networking Category (UpWork). Freelancing is NOT Easy, and being a Successful Freelancer is even more Challenging (It’s say Josh). Today we collect a success stories. Now we are going to see the video. We are always trying to inspire peoples. If you have any request, please drop your comment and we will try to support you.
Please share this post. Josh is Featured as the Top Freelancer in the IT & Networking Category (UpWork)
The video and image source is YouTube.
We recently had an employee who used to manage our website back end & mysteriously our website is now taking almost 1 minute to load versus 3-5 seconds. We need someone to look at our set up with us to see what happened & how to fix it. We’d love to know if indeed something was done in the last 3 -5 days that might have caused this too.
Source and How to apply: https://www.freelancer.com/projects/wordpress/Fix-the-Speed-Company-Website/details
We are looking for an Instagram Expert who also has an extensive background in women’s high-end fashion and fitness. We know these are very specific but a must. We sale high end activewear and we would like help managing our Instagram account. We need organic growth (target the right audience) and action plan, suggestions and posts with engagement. We request that service provider is U.S. based. Please provide references or examples of work you’ve done in this industry and pricing / details of packaging or pricing.
Source and how to apply: Freelancer