- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of programming experience in Python, Java, or PHP.
- 2 years of experience with web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML, etc.
- Customer-facing experience in sales, sales engineering, consulting or related function.
- Experience with Big Data platforms and large volume data analytics.
- Experience with machine learning.
- Experience in online advertising industry.
- Ability to construct complex, yet efficient SQL queries.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
About the job
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
As a Customer Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying and prioritizing your own projects. You will see the unique business challenges faced by our advertisers, and you will be given the opportunity to develop solutions. Working across the entire organization, you will have the chance to leverage your experience and skill-set to find the best solutions for problems you may encounter.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Provide technical consulting services and guidance around Google APIs and Cloud platforms to help customers develop applications across products.
- Work closely with customers to understand underlying business challenges.
- Cultivate relationships with the Sales team and customers, then leverage these relationships to identify and develop innovative technical solutions that lead to more advertising business.
- Work across Sales, Support, and Product teams to provide solutions to real-world challenges.
- Propose, design, create, and present prototypes, demos, and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences from Engineers, to Marketing professionals; leverage Google’s Cloud infrastructure and big data analytics systems to achieve your goals.
How to apply: Customer Solutions Engineer, gTech Professional Services